Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hi and welcom toy lovers and pop-culture enthusiasts!!

      I feel this blog is a long time coming.  Been collecting for the good part of the last 5+ years and follow a handful of great toy podcasts, youtube channels, and blogs, as well as getting to know my local toy communities and beyond through facebook groups and other social media platforms.  I appreciate and feel welcome to the groups and communities I'm in and love the interaction with my fellow collectors, but feel the need to extend my voice beyond these formats.
      I feel I'm starting to want to say more than what can be communicated in say, a facebook post; plus I want to avoid flooding the feeds with everything I see and what's on my mind.  This way, if people are interested in my journeys, they can come to me directly and not feel my abundance of posting is in anyway spam.
      I don't want this to sound like I'm leaving any of the said groups I'm in.  I will be around in the same capacity I have always been, but want to avoid "hijacking" group feeds with an abundance of posts, out of respect of the administers and group members.  Simply, I feel the need for a dedicated platform to exorcise all the thoughts, ideas, and experiences I have in my collecting journeys.
      Thanks to everyone who I've met, chatted with, watched online, or listened to in the community for being an inspiration and sharing our mutual passion for toys!!

To start it off here is a playlist of my reviews thus far; ENJOY!

follow the link to join the facebook group :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/464494213756171/

No comments:

Post a Comment